Family Registration Information
Triad School District will hold student registration on Monday, July 22nd from 12:00-7:00 p.m., Tuesday, July 23rd from 12:00-7:00 p.m., and Monday, July 29th, from 12:00-7:00 p.m. at Triad High School. The families of all new students as well as returning students should attend this registration.
All families must bring the required residency documents to complete registration. Families of returning students should bring the data base form(s) that are mailed to you in early June. Previewing the information in advance will help your family navigate through the process with ease. Families that are unable to register on these dates will need to complete the registration process at their child’s individual building by scheduling an appointment with office personnel. Students registering after July 30th will not be notified of their class assignments until the first day of pupil attendance.
- For the convenience of our current district residents, a completed Student Information Sheet will be mailed to the residence of each student. If the address remains unchanged for the 2012-2013 school year, this sheet will serve as a "Category I" item and will help speed up your time at the residency check station. Please note, you will still be required to show three items from "Category II", but returning the Student Information Sheet will assist in the entire process being much faster.
- We have altered the layout of the stations throughout the building. The entrance this year will be the main doors to the right of the flag pole as you face front of Triad High School. Our changes will allow a family to complete each stage of the process together (the separate areas for k-8 and 9-12 have now been eliminated.)
- Southern Illinois Healthcare will be available at registration to administer physicals (sports physicals) for a fee of $15. They ask that you please bring your child's insurance card and immunization record.
The registration process will include the following:
• Show proof of residency for all new and returning students
• Verify student information and student (s) file is complete with Certified Birth Certificate
• Furnish necessary physical and dental exams depending on grade level
• Purchase lunch tickets/obtain information about free/reduced lunch program
• Verify bus transportation arrangements
• Pay all school fees
Date and Times:
- July 22nd - 12:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
July 23rd - 12:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
July 29th - 12:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Listed below are some of the Required Documents that may be needed at Student