Registration FAQ's

Each school year marks a year of new students, new classes for the students, new athletic seasons, and a new way to register your child for the school year. We have received numerous questions concerning the process and here are the answers to some frequently asked questions:

What should I do if I have not received my online registration information?
Please contact your school secretary if you are a new student enrolling. If you have a returning student, a tile should appear in Family Access for each student you need to register.

When will my students get their class schedule (TMS and THS students)?
THS and TMS students schedules will be emailed to the student during the 2nd week in August.

When and where do I pay my student fees associated with the school year?
Parents who register online can provide a credit card payment.

Parents who have registered online and elected to pay school fees by check or cash can provide payment to the school office during 1st week of school.

Parents of a new student who register at the building can pay with cash, check, or credit card.

Sports fees can be paid directly to the coach when the roster is completed.

THS parking permits: Students will be permitted to drive to school without a parking permit during the first two weeks of school. During these first two weeks, students will be asked to complete necessary paperwork and payment in the high school office. Students will be required to have their parking permit by September 4th.  

THS and TMS P.E. shirts are available by many area vendors. All physical education students will be required to wear a standard uniform consisting of the following: a Triad PE T-shirt, (name written on back), long black shorts (must have at least a 4 inch inseam) or athletic pants, athletic shoes and socks. Only Triad Physical Education T-shirts with the student’s last name imprinted on the back will be accepted.  Approved PE Shirts are sold at:
 * Kelly Tracy Advertising & Design, Marine, IL 618-887-4656
 * BJ Printables (formerly Designs & Stitches), Troy, IL 618-667-4599
 * Gateway Impressions, Troy, IL 618-505-7544
 * A.J. Shirt Tales, St. Jacob, IL 618-644-5715
 * Parents will need to contact vendors to place an order.

Band fees and instrument rental can be paid to the band director when the school year begins.

Lunches and Sodexo Food Service questions can be answered by clicking 

When do my THS and TMS student(s) get their student ID picture taken?
All Triad Middle School and Triad High School students, grades 6 through 12, are required to have a photo ID taken before the start of the school year. ID pictures will be taken during our Annual Open Building Dates.  Dates for Open Building will be posted here when determined. 

Photographs taken on these dates will be the photographs that will appear in the TMS and THS yearbooks. You may download a picture order form by clicking here: [Not Yet Available - Please check back again later]

What do I do if I move mid-year from one elementary school attendance area to another and want my child to stay at his or her current school?
Complete this Student Transfer Form. All transfer requests are handled by the superintendent and must be submitted via this form.

When is the first day of school?
The first day of pupil attendance is Thursday, August 11, 2022. It is a full day of attendance.